About this job
Do you want to find the right place to launch your career? Become a part of a friendly team with solid cultural values? Last but not least - vibe with your employer? Then you came across the right job ad!
Winfinity, a cutting-edge live casino solutions provider, is looking for a Account Manager to join our team in Riga, Latvia.
Who are we?
We develop and provide top-notch solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry, supporting full product implementation and utilization from A to Z. Our company mission is to create the most appealing and contemporary gaming environment: an “infinite gaming experience” with keen attention paid to user experience and engagement.
We value our people the most and firmly believe that employees are our most valuable asset, as Winfinity is the place where all voices come together.
Founded in 2020 by a passionate and experienced team of individuals to rock the industry. Company headquarters, academy, and its first state-of-art studio located in Riga, Latvia.
What do we expect from you?
- Successful previous experience as an account manager, sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Advanced English knowledge both verbally and written
- Ability to independently manage processes
- Good communication and multitasking skills
- To be a target orientated
- To be a good team member
What will you do?
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating sales, retention, special promo offers
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Participation in international exhibitions and professional events, travelling abroad during a year (on any continent / to any country)
- Business negotiations, cross-sales, retention
- Active cooperation with marketing, legal, financial and technical departments
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
- Career and personal development opportunities
- State-of-art office in the city center
- Free parking
- Free manicure or barber service
- Health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried