About this job
Do you want to find the right place to launch your career? Become a part of a friendly team with solid cultural values? Last but not least - vibe with your employer? Then you came across the right job ad!
Winfinity, a cutting-edge live casino solutions provider, is looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Riga, Latvia.
Who are we?
We develop and provide top-notch solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry, supporting full product implementation and utilization from A to Z. Our company mission is to create the most appealing and contemporary gaming environment: an “infinite gaming experience” with keen attention paid to user experience and engagement.
We value our people the most and firmly believe that employees are our most valuable asset, as Winfinity is the place where all voices come together.
Founded in 2020 by a passionate and experienced team of individuals to rock the industry. Company headquarters, academy, and its first state-of-art studio located in Riga, Latvia.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced System Administrator to take our technical operations to the next level.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
What will you do?
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Manage network servers and tech tools
- Troubleshoot and take care of different issues, outages
- Take care of technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Flat hierarchy with a complete absence of corporate bull*it
- Career and personal development opportunities
- State-of-art office in the city center
- Free parking, manicure or barber service, gym membership
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Fairly the best office coffee you've ever tried! (as well as lots of other office life perks)